One of the core issues regarding IT business management is sourcing. It involves the following five areas of responsibility: sourcing strategies, tendering, transition, provider management and contract termination. The skills required refer to technical expertise, economic understanding, legal experience and organisational qualities.
Here, the following three elementary questions are paramount:
- Which level of intensity is ideal for IT production?
- How can we achieve sourcing best performances at optimal business standards?
- How can providers be managed in cooperative ways?
Besides the five sourcing areas, IndiTango offers consulting services that resolve the following concerns:
- Determining the sourcing strategy
- Transition support
- Definition and implementation of provider management
- Termination management methods
Verified templates, combined with our longstanding experience, guarantee optimal results.
Make or buy? We’ll help you make the right decision
The sourcing strategy bases on two key questions: How intense should IT production be, regarding content and cost, and which tender standards should be used?
- Make or buy decision support:
We develop standards in line with cost and content parameters, based on IT strategies.
- Creating a provider strategy:
We support assessing strategies for the different areas of services (single/dual/multi-vendor).
- Developing business cases:
We assist in introducing evaluation methods for potential cost reduction.
We support the implementation of guidelines and standards based on verified templates and methods (purchase conditions, frame contracts, standard requirements, basic benchmarks for evaluating providers, …)
IndiTango tender methods
The IndiTango tender method is based on a modular format that adapts to the established contract agreements and service specifications. This modular format already matches future contract framework and therefore considerably reduces the efforts for evaluation and proposal on both customer and bidder sides. By applying the modular format to demands, negotiations directly target the issues that need to be solved.
IndiTango has successfully applied established templates, including contract copies, service specifications, SLAs and pricing structures, in various tender projects:
- IT outsourcing and IT out-tasking contracts
- Contracts for developing and operating individual applications
- Contracts for launching new platforms (e.g. SharePoint, SAP Hana, Hybris, …)
- IT service contracts (e.g. security managers, project managers, …)
- Hard and software supplies